These are truly amazeballs!
Adapted from many different bliss ball recipes, to be exactly as Clover (12) likes them. And she makes them herself, and freezes them to pop one (or a few) in her lunch box each day. Happy to share this recipe with you all!
- 110g almonds (blitz for 20 sconds, speed 9 in thermomix OR use 110g almond meal)
- add 110g pitted medjool dates
- 45g coconut oil
- 35g dessicated coconut
- 60g cacao powder
- 1Tbsp hia seeds
- Blitz for 20 seconds, speed 9 (or in a food processor, until all mixed together)
- Roll into balls and coat in dessicated coconut
- Clover makes these into little balls, puts in a container, and freezes them. This way she can take 1-2 out each morning for her lunch box. Her friends are very impressed with her culinary skills ;) Your kids will love making these too! If you prefer them a little sweeter, simply add some maple syrup to taste.