Felt limited edition garland
or make 4 interest-free payments of
$8.74 AUD fortnightly with
A delightful collection of shapes and animals and birds and other loveliness!
Our felt garlands are gorgeous wrapped around your teepee, draped over a bed-head, across a mantel, over your window or as bedroom decoration, or just about anywhere!
Hand felted in Nepal, using 100% NZ wool, they're hand-dyed, hand-felted, and stitched with love.
1. Cream cloud puffs. Pillows of light fluffy cream clouds strung lovingly across a mantle - oh please!
2. Rainbow toadstools - cute little hand felted mushrooms in all the colours of the rainbow. Strung up they look funky anywhere!
3. Pink robins! What could be more lovely?! The Pink Robin is a small tubby bird, and is easily over-looked, being quieter than other robins. Pink Robins are endemic to (only found in) south-eastern Australia. And now you can have one for your room! Our felt pink robin garlands are gorgeous draped over your window or as bedroom decoration, wrapped around your teepee, or just about anywhere! They consist of alternating pink and cream robins, with red stitching, on a cream felt wool, with loops at each end for easy hanging.
4. Mellow unicorns are magical, whimsical and fun! These unicorns are cream, dusky pink and have yellow wings, and are so beautiful, interspersed with large felt balls.
5. Here's our version of the Australian native - the Illawarra Flame Tree. We've rainbowfied it ;)!!! As the name suggests, it grows in the wild from the Illawarra area of southern coastal New South Wales north into Queensland and these trees support and feed a wide range of native animals; The branches offer a safe roosting place for canopy dwelling birds such as the White Headed Pigeon, and the leaves also feed the caterpillars of some native butterflies, including the Common Aeroplane, Tailed Emperor and Helenita Blue. You can have a burst of colour with our version of the Flame Tree leaf in your own home!
2m including loops at end of felt string for easy hanging
Fair trade : Rainbows and Clover are proud to be supporting a time-honoured tradition, handmade by skilled artisans who are paid a fair wage and work in favourable conditions in Nepal, helping village people in in their villages doing the handiwork that they love. See More info about our felt.